Centerplate is proud to be the exclusive full-service caterer and concessionaire for Webster Bank Arena.
A food service leader, Centerplate is one of North America's leading providers of food, catering, merchandise, design and facility management services for sports, convention, and entertainment venues.
Our goal is to deliver the highest degree of quality services and performance excellence. At Centerplate, we believe believe in Creating something special.
Executive Suite Clients
To arrange any special event, theme party or custom menu, please call us at 203.345.4888.
View the Suite Menu (pdf)
View a list of off-site restaurants close to the arena.
Concourse Cuisine Choices
Top Dog (Section 118)
Only for the big dogs: Italian Sausage and 1/4 lb. Hummel all-beef dogs with a variety of toppings. Fried Dough, chips, peanuts, Cracker Jacks, popcorn, fountain soda products, bottled water, coffee, hot chocolate and specialty draft beer.
Flipside Grill (Sections 106 & 114)
Grilling up variety: Angus Beef Burgers, grilled chicken sandwich, Section 114 features a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich and Section 106 features Italian Sausage on a freshly baked bun and jumbo hot dogs. Also serving chicken tenders, french fries, cheese fries, peanuts, Cracker Jacks, popcorn, fountain soda products, bottled water, coffee, hot chocolate, and beer.
Al Fresco (Section 102)
Featuring personal pan pizza with toppings, Calzones and Meatball Grinders. Plus, popcorn, Cracker Jacks, chips, fountain soda products and bottled water.
Fan Stand (Sections 104 & 116)
Take me out to a Game: Hummel hot dogs, Soft & Braided Pretzels, nachos, peanuts, Cracker Jacks and popcorn. Plus, fountain soda products, bottled water, coffee, hot chocolate and beer. Section 104 features long dogs and churros! Stand 116 features wrap sandwiches.
Local flavors and favorites of Southwest Connecticut have arrived at Webster Bank Arena to provide a true taste of New England's cuisine to fans and guests.
- Timothy's Ice Cream Cart, featuring handmade local ice cream since 1982
- Connecticut Style Lobster Roll, featuring buttered fresh, locally-supplied lobsters by Westport Fishing Company on a hot locally baked Chaves roll.
- Craft beers from Two Roads Brewery, a Stratford, CT-based microbrewer alongside Narragansett Beer (RI), Blue Point Brewing Co. (NY), and Oskar Blues (CO).
- A new dessert cart featuring house-made specialties including cannolis, chocolate shot glasses with cordials, and a selection of sweets from Sweet & Simple, a local bakery located in Fairfield and pies from Michelle's Pies of Norwalk.
- Joe's Missing Link, the famous custom-made sausages from Milford which include the Italian Sausage tray with peppers and onions and hot links.
- Fairfield-based Wilson's Barbeque barbeque sandwiches and sliders paired with Liquid Lunch soups from Shelton, CT.
Our bars are fully stocked with liquor, wine, draft beer and bottled beer. Featuring a wide variety of domestic and imported beers!
Limerick Pub (Concourse level near main doors)
Limerick Pub features Mucho Nachos, Guinness Glazed Wings, Guinness BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich, Shaved Corned Beef Sandwich and the Dublin Dip, soft pretzel sticks, spinach and artichoke dip or an Irish Ale cheese dip.
3rd Floor Lounge - (3rd floor behind section 103)
Atrium Bar (Main level near section 109)
Harborview Pub (2nd floor behind section 110)
Portable beer carts
Features a wide variety of domestic and imported beers, wine, bottled soda products and bottle water.
Additional food and beverage options and specialty carts
Featuring the "All You Can Eat Picnic Feast"(Bridgeport Sound Tigers home games only). Fan favorites: Peanuts, popcorn, Cracker Jacks and pretzels with bottled soda products and bottled water.
Features Popcorn Helmets, Churros, Soft and Braided Pretzels, candy, cookies & soda.
Serving Rita's Italian Ice, Old Fashioned Soft Serve Custard, Gelati's and other Frozen treats incuding a Create Your Own Sundae
- "The Carvery"
- Rita's Ice
- Snow Cones
- Cotton Candy
- Mini Melts