Show Business Like Nobody's Business
Webster Bank Arena has taken center stage in Connecticut's thriving sports and entertainment industry, now hosting over 140 world-class events each year. The Arena is a favorite of patrons and promoters alike with its excellent acoustics, seating configurations that vary from 2,000 to 10,000 offering viewers close proximity to the stage, outstanding amenities, and professional staff.
Half a million patrons and scores of promoters each year agree: Webster Bank Arena is a hit!
Webster Bank Arena hosts the top-names in entertainment since opening in 2001. The exciting schedule has included Bruce Springsteen, James Taylor, Fleetwood Mac, Cher, Aerosmith, Cirque Du Soleil, The Who, Andrea Bocelli, Andre Rieu, Yanni, Carrie Underwood, American Idol Tours, John Mayer, sold out back-to-back shows of Elton John, Rush, and Neil Young. Fans enjoy these spectacular shows from excellent locations; each of our 10,000 seats has a prime view of the stage, with the last row just 26 rows from the Arena floor.
Tours like the roomy backstage complete with production office, a catering room, nine dressing rooms, a pyrotechnics rooms and three loading docks. Our 88,000 lb. capacity rigging grid, state-of-the-art center-hung high-definition video board, and ribbon boards are ready for your show. We'll bring you the audience - and a whole lot more.
An increasingly popular "theater configuration" allows you to customize the capacity to suit your artist while maintaining the theater environment you demand. Artists performing in our theatre have included The Wiggles, Celtic Woman, Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir and Disney Live!.
"As someone who spends a lot of time in a lot of arenas, it is always a pleasure to find a facility like this where everything runs smoothly and painlessly."
- ANDREW SHARP, AEG Live
Touring shows are a family tradition at Webster Bank Arena - with a proud tradition of success. Whether it's Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, Disney on Ice, Monster Jam, WWE Live Events, you name it, if you book it at Webster Bank Arena, they will come.
"It was a pleasure to deal with a venue that would help the show go on."
- JONATHON GRIGGS, Operations Manager, RBBB Circus Blue Unit
Every event is a special event at Webster Bank Arena. From college graduations, to the State Republican Convention, the Bridgeport Diocese 50th Anniversary Celebration, or corporate events for People's United Bank, GE's Children's Holiday Party, and the SUBWAY Employee Rally, Webster Bank Arena offers maximum flexibility to create the perfect ambiance for any occasion. Our knowledgeable and helpful staff is experienced in every type of event, and they are prepared to meet your every need. Our in-house gourmet caterer is eager to serve you as well. Next event, make it a special event - at Webster Bank Arena.
Trade and consumer shows at Webster Bank Arena are good business. Inside this beautifully designed venue, you'll find 23,000 square feet of first-class exhibition space on the Arena floor and 16,000 usable feet on the Arena concourse. You'll find the power specifications you need: ISDN high-speed Internet, telephone lines, small portable sound systems, wireless access and more. It's why you'll find annual shows such as the Home Show at Harbor Yard, Connecticut Magazine Bridal Expo and theConnecticut Better Living & Home Expo doing business here. We meet their needs - so they can focus on business and meet others' needs.
Webster Bank Arena: The Facts
Webster Bank Arena is an elegantly designed venue, unparalleled in Connecticut and surpassing the best of its size in the industry. Located in prestigious Fairfield County, one of the nation's wealthiest communities, the Arena's market area includes nearly two million residents. Webster Bank Arena is easily accessible - located directly off Interstate 95 and adjacent to the Bridgeport Transportation Center (which serves bus companies, Amtrak, and Metro-North) and the Port Jefferson Ferry to Long Island.
IN THE ARENA
- Arena Floor: 23,000 square feet
- Concourse: 16,000 useable square feet
- Arena seating capacity varies from 2,000 to 10,000
- Every seat is a prime location with the last row only 26 rows from the floor
- Entire concourse ground level
- Full StageRight stage with barricade, 3 sets of stairs and a ramp, in-house capability of providing up to 80' x 52' stage.
- Standard Spalding basketball floor
- Trade Show (8'x10') - 171 Booths, (10'x10') - 150 Booths
- 10 Breakout Rooms 30-200 capacity
- 88,000 lb. rigging capacity, extending over 85% of Arena floor
- Low steel 68'
- Flexible black curtaining system, with ability to separate Arena into any seating capacity ranging from 2,000 to 10,000
- High-definition video board spanning six center beams
- Stage left: 800 amp parallel breakers, 3 phases, 30' feet from stage (end stage set-up)
- Stage right: 1600 amp parallel breakers, 2 phases, 30' feet from stage (end stage set-up)
LIGHTING AND SOUND
- Eight 2,000 watt Super Trooper II spotlights
- Light system has instant on/off (shutter) capability (anticipated upgrade to LED system in Summer of 2013)
- Stage-of-the-art sound system
- 31 Clear-Com locations
- 9 dressing rooms (5 with full facilities), all with internet and phone access
- Production office with multiple phone line capabilities
- Catering room with adjacent prep kitchen (can accommodate up to 80 people)
- Interview room with independent sound system
- High-speed internet capability
- Wireless access
- 3 loading docks (one at ground level, two at truck height) immediately adjacent to Arena floor
- 12' x 13' 6" clearance to access Arena floor
- Two forklifts (5,000 lbs. and 6,000 lbs.)
- Outdoor marquees
- Digital billboard overlooking Interstate 95, reaching 2 million cars per week
- Exclusive in-house caterers
- Optional in-house production and advertising agency services
- Ticketmaster venue
- Box office windows located inside and outside, 11 total
- Easily accessible - located directly off Interstate 95 and adjacent to the Bridgeport Transportation Center and the Port Jefferson Ferry
- 7,000 parking spaces within a short walking distance of Arena
- Strategically located in southwestern Connecticut between New York City and Boston, and just a short driving distance from both Hartford and Providence
For booking contact: