with special guest KIIARA and K?D
WHEN: April 20th, 2017
TIME: 7:00 PM
TICKETS: On Sale Now!
- Every ticket purchased online for the tour includes a copy of The Chainsmokers’ forthcoming debut album.
- Tickets can be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com, by phone at 800.745.300 or at the Webster Bank Arena Click It or Ticket Box Office.
- There is a 4 ticket limit.
- This is a General Admission event.
- FLOOR ACCESS is only available for patrons with a ticket in GAPIT sections (GA Floor Seating).
- Patrons with GASEAT sections (GA Seating) will not be permitted on the floor. Seating is on a first come first serve basis.
- Print At Home tickets MUST be printed out for entry into the venue. No PDF tickets will be accepted on a mobile device for entry into the venue.
- All mobile entry tickets AKA “e-ticket” (QR codes) should be downloaded and accessed before proceeding through the security screening at the Webster Bank Arena.
- Transfer mobile tickets to each member of your party prior to arriving at Webster Bank Arena.
- Mobile tickets cannot be transferred after they have been scanned and Guests are inside Webster Bank Arena.
- For FAQ about Mobile Entry click here.
Doors open at 6pm / Show starts at 7pm
Parking = $20 cash only
Memories - Do Not Open Tour
The 40 city ‘Memories: Do Not Open’ North American arena tour kicks off on April 13 in Miami, FL and will stop in major cities across the U.S. and Canada, including a stop at Webster Bank Arena on Thursday, April 20th at 7:00 P.M.. Special guests KIIARA and K?D will join The Chainsmokers in Bridgeport, CT. Every ticket purchased online for the tour includes a copy of The Chainsmokers’ forthcoming debut album.
GRAMMY®-nominated artist/producer duo The Chainsmokers left it up to their fans to decide whether or not they’d release an album, and the clamor has been heard across the world. In response to popular demand, the duo has announced that they will release their debut album this year via Columbia / Disruptor Records.
The album and tour announcements come hot on the heels of the release of The Chainsmokers’ brand new single “Paris.” The song, which USA TODAY notes “has all the makings of their next huge hit,” immediately shot to the #1 spot on iTunes’ Top Songs chart upon release and debuted at #7 on Billboard’s Hot 100, marking the duo’s fourth track to reach the Top 10 and their highest first week entrance on the chart to date. The song features vocals from Drew himself and serves as the follow up to their previous smash hit “Closer,” the biggest #1 song in 2016. The beachy lyric video for “Paris,” directed by Rory Kramer and shot on location at Casa Malca in Tulum, Mexico, features Instagram model Alexis Ren and is already approaching 60 Million views.