Click It or Ticket Box Office
Box Office Information
Webster Bank Arena
600 Main Street
Bridgeport, CT 06604
The CLICK IT or TICKET Box Office is located at the front entrance of the facility on the corner of Main St. & South Frontage Rd.
Will Call Window
Pick-up tickets one hour prior to the show. Customer must present the actual credit card used to place an order and a photo I.D.
The Box Office will not release tickets to anyone other than the name given at the time the order was placed. If a patron wishes to authorize another party to pick up their tickets, the name must be entered in the record by Ticketmaster and the individual must have the confirmation # and a photo I.D.
CLICK IT or TICKET Box Office Hours of Operation
Normal Box Office Hours:
- Monday to Friday 9AM – 5PM* (Closed on weekends unless otherwise noted)
*Box Office closes on event days 1 hour into the event.
Upcoming Weekend, Holiday & Extended Box Office Hours:
Monday, May 27th – Memorial Day – CLOSED
Saturday, June 1st 12pm – 7pm
Tuesday, June 25th 9am to 9pm
Ticket Sales Information
Online Ticket Purchasing
Tickets to most events are available to purchase on Ticketmaster.com. Ticketmaster customer service can be reached at 800.745.3000.
Please note additional convenience fees may apply.
Payment Accepted at CLICK IT or TICKET Box Office
Cash, AMEX, VISA, MASTER CARD & DISCOVER. Personal checks are not accepted.
INDIVIDUAL EVENT TICKETS
For tickets purchased on ticketmaster.com
The below actions must take place on your mobile device.
- Your confirmation email will contain a link to view your tickets from your mobile browser, which can be scanned for entry into the Webster Bank Arena.
- Using your mobile device, click on the "Mobile" link in your confirmation email or go to the Ticketmaster App
- Login using your "My Ticketmaster Account" information.
- Click on the event you are attending under "Your Orders"
- Click on your ticket to be scanned for entry into the Webster Bank Arena or click the checkbox on the ticket(s) you wish to transfer to other members of your party attending the game.
Unless otherwise specified, all children 24 months and older MUST have a ticket and must occupy his or her own seat. Discounted tickets for children may be available for events. Age restrictions and the availability of discounted tickets are determined by the event.
Please note that certain shows may have their own policies for children's admission.
Group sales availability and policy is determined by event. For more information, please contact the Group Sales Department at 203.345.2300 Option 7.