Code of Conduct
- Guests shall be respectful of others around them.
- Guests shall avoid blocking the view of other guests.
- During some concerts, the artists may request that guests be permitted to stand immediately in front of their seats during the entirety of the performance. On those occasions, standing guests shall continue to be respectful of others around them and avoid blocking the view of other guests.
- Guests shall not interfere with the event, the performers or the athletes in any way.
- Guests shall refrain from using foul/offensive language, fighting, obscene gestures, throwing objects and engaging in other behavior detrimental to the experience of other guests.
- During some sporting events, guests shall wait for a stoppage in play before moving about the arena. An arena usher will hold you behind an area to avoid blocking the view of seated guests. Guests shall adhere to the instructions and directions of arena staff.
- Guests shall not stand on seats or any other building structure.
- Guests shall not block the aisles.
- Guests shall not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket and shall provide their ticket upon request.
- As required by the State of Connecticut, guests shall not smoke anywhere in our facilities.
- Guests who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate or offensive behavior to an Usher or Security Officer.
- Guests shall comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operational and emergency procedures.
The arena staff has been trained to intervene when deemed necessary and to use their best discretion to help ensure that guests who ignore the Code of Conduct do not interfere with other guests' ability to enjoy an event. Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest. Season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked. We thank you for your cooperation.
Webster Bank Arena asks all guests to arrive early and travel light. All persons and bags are subject to search. Bags that have passed an inspection must fit comfortably under your seat. Oversized bags are prohibited. Webster Bank Arena does not provide an area to check bags, coats or any other personal belongings. We are not responsible for any property that is lost, stolen, or damaged.
Food and Beverages
Outside food and beverages, including water, are not permitted in Webster Bank Arena at any time.
Bus, Limousine, and Handicap Drop-off/Pick-up
The Webster Bank Arena provides a drop-off/pick-up zone located in the front half-circle of the arena. Patrons utilizing this area are asked to do so in a timely manner so other vehicles may use this space.
Elevators are located in the box office vestibule by section 100-101, the VIP entrance by section 116-117, and the media entrance by section 112. All elevators must be used to access the suite level on the 4th floor or handicap seating on the 3rd floor.
Paramedics are on site for all events at the Webster Bank Arena. Their office is located at section 107-108 at the end of the concourse. If you have a medical issue, please inform any arena staff immediately so help can be dispatched.
Doors for Webster Bank Arena events open one hour prior to event start time unless otherwise noted. If you are attending a sporting event or concert, you may enter the Limerick Pub two hours prior to event start time.
The Limerick Pub will open for the majority of events at the Webster Bank Arena. Doors open up to two hours prior to event start times and stays open up to an hour after the conclusion of events. The Limerick Pub offers a variety of food and drink options with 6 HD TV’s for your viewing. All patrons entering the Limerick Pub must have a ticket for that night’s event.
We ask all guests to arrive early and travel light as you may be subject to search. We ask that our guests avoid bringing unnecessary items. Webster Bank Arena may utilize metal detecting hand wands, walk-through metal detectors or other devices. Bags that have passed inspection must fit comfortably under your seat. Amongst items that are prohibited from Webster Bank Arena are: weapons, laser pens, oversized bags, outside food and beverage, including water, cans, bottles, alcohol, drugs, video cameras, monopods, tripods, audio recording devices and SLR cameras with telephoto or zoom lenses. You may bring in a disposable, 35mm or digital point and shoot camera (with no zoom or telephoto lens), however, for some events, cameras of any type and/or flash photography may be prohibited.
Pucks that go into the stands during hockey games may be kept by the patron who catches the puck. Please note that while protective netting is put in place at each end of the rink, pucks may still go into the stands. The hockey pucks are made out of 100% vulcanized rubber and are chilled. When these pucks go into the stands they can cause serious injuries, so please stay alert at all times.
Webster Bank Arena does NOT allow re-entry once you leave the arena. An outdoor smoking area is provided by section 113-114 that is affixed to the arena. If an emergency situation occurs, please notify an arena staff member before you exit.
Signs and Banners
Guests are welcome to bring signs into the building to show their support for their favorite team, player, or entertainer. Signs may not be derogatory in any manner and must not contain foul language. Signs must be handheld and cannot be mounted on a stick or pole and they cannot block the view of other guests. Any interference with the enjoyment of another guest's experience will result in the confiscation of the sign and/or possible ejection from the facility.
Any stroller that cannot be easily folded and stored under your seat must be kept in a holding area by section 116-117 near the VIP entrance. Strollers may be kept here and picked up at the end of the event. At no point can a stroller block or prohibit access to a walkway, entrance, aisle or seating area. The Webster Bank Arena is not responsible for any property that is lost, stolen or damaged.
Suites may be accessed by any elevator location taken to the 4th floor. An arena usher will be there to assist you to your suite. Patrons must have a suite ticket to access the suite level.